Friday, November 16, 2012

Stir-fried Kimchi Chicken

I find it difficult to cook for just two people. It is still much easier than cooking for one but my husband doesn't like to eat leftovers. I experimented with some things and found it to be very good. It's not difficult and super easy. 2 boneless chicken breasts 1 tablespoons of sesame oil 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil 1 onion chopped sliced (I think green onion would taste better but didn't have it) 1 teaspoon of red chili flakes 1.5 cup of chopped kimchi with juice 1 tablespoon of soy sauce .5 teaspoon of minced garlic .5 cup of mushrooms Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Mix everything into ziplock bag and marinate for at least 30 minutes. I marinated it in the morning and cooked it in the evening. Pour the chicken and mixture into a wox and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with white rice. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment